How to engage with us
Elaborating requirements based on a business use case, then deliver in predefined time and to budget.
Assessing a proposal to suggest business models expansion based on Digital enablers capability.
Supplementing in-house team as additional resources.
Taking full control of the engineering activity.
Type of profile
QA / UAT Engineer
Years of experience: 5+
- Test and identify design issues,
- Promote and improve testability,
- Create and automating test cases.
Years of experience: 8+
- Senior profiles from Backend,
- DevOpp/TechOpp to Front - end with clean coding and the right technological decisions to solve problems.
Years of experience: 10+
- Make the right technological decisions and anticipate problems related to solution scaling/pivot.
Years of experience: 15+
- Support business growth and explore frontier tech and other ways to expand solution distribution
Years of experience: 20+
- Advisor with expertise in competitive landscape analysis, M&A & Strategic Partnership, anticipating disintermediation & positioning a value chain toward new opportunity
These terms tell you the rules for using Consekense Ltd services. Who we are and how to contact consekense.com, a site operated by Consekense Ltd ("We").
We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07785362.
We have our registered office at 14 Ancastle Green, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 1TR. Our trading address is at Level39, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AB. Our VAT number is 157 854 373. To contact us, please email email@example.com
Obtention of personal data:
- In the majority of cases, personal data are obtained by us through updates from us on our website,, contacting us to inquire about services we provide, contracting with us
for services that we provide or supplying your details to representatives of our company at events or meetings.
- The personal data that we obtain from you is limited in scope and will likely include public data such as your name, contact details as well as your position at your company.
We will never ask for any sensitive personal data such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, health, religious or biometric data for the purpose to uniquely identifying an existing person.
Why do we need personal data and how we use it
- We collect personal data for fulfilling contractual obligations to our clients and to grow our business.
- We explicitly obtain consent from our clients in order to use personal data for marketing purposes
- We will always give the option to opt out from any future contact should anything you receive from us be unwanted.
- We do not give or sell personal data to third parties for marketing purposes and will not in the future without expressly agreeing with you in advance.
- We retain personal data for as long as we are required to by law or for as long as is reasonable given the use of that data.